LASER SlimGrip Padded Belt (Large) OD Green
This new version is of our modular padded belt system is constructed with a laser-cut, proprietary heavy-duty nylon laminate. This belt’s slotted design allows inner belts to be woven under and over the MOLLE panels, making it compatible with both MOLLE and belt-mounted pouches and holsters. Our proprietary neoprene padding adds comfort while offering excellent grip and performance. The rear features an extra row of laser-cut MOLLE for larger pouches and additional comfort.
• Neoprene padding provides a “gel-like” comfort and unsurpassed grip
• Additional row of laser-cut PALS on wide back panel for comfort and larger pouches
• Individual laser-cut PALS platforms allow the innerbelt to be woven inside or outside of the PALS to satisfy user needs for MOLLE mounting or belt mounting holsters and other accessories
• Assembled with an HDPE stiffener for added stability
Covered by HSGI’s® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER A COBRA® RIGGER BELT TO MATE WITH THE SLIM-GRIP® BELT, YOU MUST SELECT IT AS AN OPTION WHEN ORDERING. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DELIBERATE WHEN SELECTING THE SLIM-GRIP® SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
TO ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE PADDED BELT, TAKE THESE STEPS.
- FIRST, DETERMINE THE SIZE GAP YOU WANT IN FRONT BETWEEN ENDS OF THE BELT. MANY PEOPLE PREFER AS LITTLE GAP AS POSSIBLE TO OFFER MORE MOLLE REAL ESTATE TOWARD THE FRONT.
- ONCE YOU HAVE THIS DECIDED, TAKE A TAPE MEASURE AROUND YOUR WAIST WHILE WEARING YOUR EVERYDAY BELT. DO NOT BASE YOUR BELT MEASUREMENT ON YOUR PANT SIZE.
- FINALLY, SUBTRACT THE GAP YOU WANT FROM THE WAIST MEASUREMENT. ORDER THE PADDED BELT CLOSEST TO THIS FINAL MEASUREMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE COBRA® BELT, YOU WILL NEED TO GO UP A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR STANDARD BELT SIZE TO ACCOMMODATE THE ADDED GIRTH CREATED BY PADDED BELT.
Belt sizes are based on production averages and may vary by approximately one inch in either direction due to the handmade nature of the product.
Below is the total length of the SGPB for sizing:
31″ end to end – If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Slim-Grip®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Medium
36.5″ end to end – If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Slim-Grip®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is Large
41.5″ end to end – If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Slim-Grip®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is XL
46.75″ end to end – If you choose a COBRA® belt for this Slim-Grip®, the smallest COBRA® you should order is 2X
|Dimensions||36.5 × 5 × 3.25 in|