LEO Platform Open Adaptable Belt Mount Black
High Speed Gear’s® Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5″-1.75″, 1.75″-2″ or 2″-2.25″ belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
This open-top combination of our Pistol TACO® and Handcuff TACO® will hold almost any combination of pistol magazines, small flashlights, multitools, handcuffs, field compasses or tins.
• The handcuff retention strap is adjustable in length
• Fits chained and hinged cuffs
• Also fits small radios, such as the BaoFeng UV-5R in the handcuff portion
• MOLLE version includes HSGI® Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
• ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25″
Covered by HSGI’s® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||4.75 × 1.75 × 4 in|